Number of Passengers on Estonian Air Up 91 Percent on Year
4 June (BNS)
On regular flights departing from Tallinn Airport in May Estonian Air carried 98 439 passengers, up 91.1% compared with last year.
The load factor of Estonian Air flights in May was 73.8%, 11.4 percentage points higher than in the same month the year before.
In the first five months of 2012, Estonian Air carried 46% more passengers than in the same period in 2011. In the first five months of 2012, Estonian Air carried 323 240 passengers, of which 322 590 on regular flights. Estonian Air operated 7 433 flights in the first five months of the year, 65.4% more than last year. In May 2 192 flights were operated, 98.9% more than last year.
The regularity of Estonian Air flights in the first five months was 98.6% and its 15-minute punctuality was 83.2%. In May the regularity and punctuality were 99 and 84.9% respectively.
Estonian Air flies to 24 destinations in Europe, Scandinavia and the CIS.
- Top News
- Foreign News
- Domestic News
- Defence News
- Economic News
- Renewable Energy Production Grows 13 Percent in 2011
- Riigikogu Passes Law on Full Opening of Electricity Market
- Port of Tallinn Handles 2.69 Million Tons of Goods in May
- Labor Productivity Grows 7 Percent on Year in Q1
- Estonia's Nelja Energia Opens Third Wind Park in Lithuania
- Security Market Up 4.7 Percent to EUR 117 Million Last Year
- Number of Passengers on Estonian Air Up 91 Percent on Year
- Cultural and Sports News
|ESTONIAN REVIEW (ISSN 1023-1951) is issued by
the Estonian Foreign Ministry's
Public Diplomacy and Media Relations Department
|ESTONIAN REVIEW is compiled in co-operation with the|
Baltic News Service www.bns.ee and Estonian Public Broadcasting news.err.ee