Number of Estonia Air passengers nearly doubled in April
2 May 2012 (BNS)
A total of 85,538 passengers flew with the state-owned Estonian Air in April, 86.7 percent more than in the same month the year before.
The seat occupancy rate of Estonian Air flights was 67.2 percent in April, 10 percentage points higher than in April 2011, the company said.
In the first four months this years 224,747 passengers flew on Estonian Air flights, including 224,307 passengers on regular flights. The number of passengers increased 33.3 percent compared with the same period least year, 39.9 percent on regular flights.
In the first four months of the years there were 5,241 flights, 54.5 percent more than in the same period last year. In April there were 2,057 fights, 135.6 percent more than in the same period last year.
- Foreign News
- Domestic News
- Defence News
- Economic News
- Cruise Ship Season Begins
- Eesti Meedia grew profit to 3.6 mln last year
- Estonia to Increase IMF Contribution
- Estonian econmin signs ICT agreement with Oman
- Estonian minister signs aviation treaty with Qatar
- Number of Estonia Air passengers nearly doubled in April
- Port of Tallinn's Q1 profit climbs 12 pct to EUR 14.5 mln
- Cultural and Sports News
|ESTONIAN REVIEW (ISSN 1023-1951) is issued by
the Estonian Foreign Ministry's
Public Diplomacy and Media Relations Department
|ESTONIAN REVIEW is compiled in co-operation with the|
Baltic News Service www.bns.ee and Estonian Public Broadcasting news.err.ee