Tallinn Airport Posts 38 Percent Passenger Traffic Growth for 2011
5 January (BNS)
Tallinn Airport served a total of 1.91 million passengers during 2011, a new yearly record and a figure surpassing the 2010 figure by 38.2%.
The number of passengers of international flights grew 39.3% year on year to 1.88 million, figures released by the state-owned airport company AS Tallinna Lennujaam show. During the same 12-month period 29 334 people flew on domestic flights.
The total amount of cargo that passed through the airport during 2011 was 18 371 tons, 53.6% more than in the year before. Aircraft movements numbered 40 298, marking an annual increase of 20%.
In December 143 080 passengers passed through the airport, 38.4% more than during the same month in 2010.
- Top News
- Foreign News
- Domestic News
- Defence News
- Economic News
- Tallinn Airport Posts 38 Percent Passenger Traffic Growth for 2011
- Tax Intake for 2011 Was 2.2 Percent Above Target
- Estonian Air Sets Record for Internet Ticket Sales
- Port of Tallinn Sets Passenger Record
- Sillamäe Emerges as No. 2 Port in Estonia by Cargo Volume
- Estonia's Eesti Gaas, Finland's Gasum to Launch Gas Exchange
- Cultural and Sports News
|ESTONIAN REVIEW (ISSN 1023-1951) is issued by
the Estonian Foreign Ministry's
Public Diplomacy and Media Relations Department
|ESTONIAN REVIEW is compiled in co-operation with the|
Baltic News Service www.bns.ee and Estonian Public Broadcasting news.err.ee