Ryanair to Start Tallinn-Frankfurt Flights in Spring
2 December (BNS)
The Irish budget airline Ryanair announced on Friday that it will launch flights between the Estonian capital Tallinn and Frankfurt Hahn in Germany on 27 March 2012. The thrice-weekly flights will take place on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
The airline will start selling tickets for Tallinn-Frankfurt flights on Saturday. One-way fare is 27.99 euros.
Currently Ryanair flies from Tallinn to Düsseldorf, Stockholm, Oslo, Dublin, Milan, London, Bremen and Barcelona. It will open a Tallinn-Manchester route in April and the Tallinn-Karlsruhe/Baden-Baden route in March next year.
- Top News
- Foreign News
- Domestic News
- Defence News
- Economic News
- State Budget More Than 93 Percent Full After 11 Months
- Estonian Companies' Profits Up by One Quarter on Year
- Tallinn Airport's Passenger Numbers Up Almost 40 Percent on Year in November
- Estonian Air to Launch Tallinn- Venice Flight and Increase Flights on Many Routes Next Summer
- Ryanair to Start Tallinn-Frankfurt Flights in Spring
- Cultural and Sports News
|ESTONIAN REVIEW (ISSN 1023-1951) is issued by
the Estonian Foreign Ministry's
Public Diplomacy and Media Relations Department
|ESTONIAN REVIEW is compiled in co-operation with the|
Baltic News Service www.bns.ee and Estonian Public Broadcasting news.err.ee