Several Foreign Partners of Eesti Energia Attending Meeting of Friends of Estonia
1 July (BNS)
The president of Estonia, Enterprise Estonia, and entrepreneur Margus Reinsalu are hosting a meeting of friends of Estonia in which a number of international business leaders are participating, among them several individuals connected with foreign projects of the state-owned energy group Eesti Energia.
Among participants are representatives of the U.S. state of Utah and Maaitah Mohammad from the Jordanian company Near East Engineering. Eesti Energia is working on ambitious development projects to launch shale oil production in Utah and Jordan. The secretary general of the World Energy Council, Christoph Frei, and the head of Enefit American Oil, Rikki Lauren Hrenko, are also present. The Ericsson group has also sent several representatives.
In the framework of the event a brainstorming session dealing with the Estonian economy and tax system was scheduled on Friday. Opening remarks were to be delivered by President Toomas Hendrik Ilves and speakers include Stephan Kuhn, area tax leader with Ernst & Young, and Credit Suisse senior adviser Robert J. Parker.
- Top News
- Foreign News
- Domestic News
- Defence News
- Economic News
- Fitch Upgrades Estonia's Rating to A+
- Several Foreign Partners of Eesti Energia Attending Meeting of Friends of Estonia
- Consumer Authority Recommends Vendors Continue Showing Prices in Two Currencies
- Tallinn Airport Posts 34 Percent Higher Passenger Number for June
- Jan-May Sales by Members of Estonian Food Industry Body Up 9 Percent From Last Year
- Estonian Unit of Ericsson Nets 27.22 Million EUR in 2010
- Tallink's June Passenger Number Climbs 10 Percent
|ESTONIAN REVIEW (ISSN 1023-1951) is issued by
the Estonian Foreign Ministry's
Public Diplomacy and Media Relations Department
|ESTONIAN REVIEW is compiled in co-operation with the|
Baltic News Service www.bns.ee and Estonian Public Broadcasting news.err.ee